English dialect of the Casakhstan
The Commonhealth of Casakhstan speaks its own dialect of English, mostly inspired by the dialect of the Internet (
en-WWW) but which has evolved to include Casakhstan-specific words or grammatical rules. This page documents some of the Casakhstan-specific changes that have been found to be in common use.
Trying to force a grammar or a vocabulary onto a population just for the sake of pleasing linguists is not acceptable. This document may not be used for such purposes.
- A hamburger that ~lucidiot is likely to review on his French blog.
- A French taco in a triple-meat (XL) size or above. From chihuahua + taco: a taco that weighs as much as a chihuahua.
- Alternative spelling of chicken.
- Short for coffee.
- A strange word originally tweeted by Donald Trump, which we use to refer to coffee.
- Official. Used pejoratively, to make fun of the implied seriousness.
- Professional. Used pejoratively, to make fun of the implied seriousness.